Tuesday, October 25, 2011

❤ Lucky Packet Design: Post-Ask Nanima Expo

Soul & Paper, Oranges and Lemons Health and NiQi were my co-expo stall holders.
We had a lot of fun for a dry, dusty and windy day.  Some of my scarf pins did not survive thanks to the wind blowing my display over on several occasions.  Shireen, my good friend, procured a rock from some odd area of the school and it helped secure my scarf pin stand.

Thanks to Saaleha of Soul & Paper, we have some lovely pictures of items from our stand!

The Lucky Packet
The Lucky Packet 
Scarf Pins
The Lucky Packet
The Lucky Packet
 clay brooch pins, pendants and fridge magnets


Soul&Paper
Soul & Paper
Stunning gift cards


Oranges and Lemons Health
Oranges and Lemons
Bath salts made from pure essential oils and
dried flowers (rose petals, lavender, etc)



niQi Living Luxe
NiQi
Handcrafted tea towels

Please note that you can still order many and any of these items from the various links that I have posted above.  Otherwise, leave a comment below and I'll make sure the ladies all get your order! 

No comments:

Post a Comment